Cold War Times® Magazine Archive — Pre-2005
The Cold War Times® is a quarterly online publication produced by the Cold War Museum®.
The Cold War Times® was established to chronicle the history of the Cold War and notify our subscribers of Cold War anniversaries, events and activities. If you are a Cold War Veteran, historian, or student who would like to contribute an article for a future issue, please send your submission to the Cold War Times® Editor. Photographs and related materials are also welcome.
The Cold War Times® is distributed four times per year by email to subscribers interested in Cold War history and the progress of The Cold War Museum.
Sponsorship and advertisement opportunities are available. Our dedicated email list is over 6,000 subscribers and growing. Please contact The Cold War Museum® to learn more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- August 2004 - Vol. 4, Issue 3
- May/June 2004 - Vol. 4, Issue 2
- March/April 2004 - Vol. 4, Issue 1
- February 2004 - Update
- November/December 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 6
- September/October 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 5
- July/August 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 4
- May/June 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 3
- March/April 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 2
- January/February 2003 - Vol. 3, Issue 1
- November/December 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 5
- September/October 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 4
- July/August 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 4
- May 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 3
- March 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 2
- January 2002 - Vol. 2, Issue 1
- November 2001 - Vol. 1, Issue 3
- August 2001 - Vol. 1, Issue 2
* Adobe Acrobat Reader required. To download the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader please click here
Cold War Times® Author Submission Guidelines
Cold War Times is accepting submissions articles about the Cold War for future issues. Please utilize the following guidelines for submissions. Whenever possible, please use E-Mail for submissions. Submissions should be typed with double- or 1 Ѕ-line spacing and no more than five (5) pages in length. For citations, endnotes are welcome but not required. Please include a list of sources if not using endnotes. Do not use “in-text” citation methods. Please include a brief paragraph-length biography. Photographs (either prints or in digital form) are welcome and will be returned upon request. For digital photos, please use JPEG format. Send submissions to Cold War Times® Editor or at the address listed in the preceding section.
Note: Links to external sites will open in new browser windows and are not endorsed by The Cold War Museum.
The Cold War Museum
P.O. Box 861526
(7142 Lineweaver Road)
Vint Hill, VA 20187