Cold War Times®
We value your trust, and we do not sell or rent your name, email, or any other personal information. The Cold War Times is distributed on February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1 to a dedicated, double opt-in email list.
The Cold War Times® is a quarterly online publication produced for the Cold War Museum®.
The Cold War Times® was established in order to chronicle the history of the Cold War and notify our subscribers of Cold War anniversaries, events and activities that relate to the Cold War. If you are a Cold War Veteran, historian, or student who would like to contribute an article for a future issue, please send your submission to the Cold War Times® Editor. Photographs and related materials are also welcome.
The Cold War Times® is distributed four times per year by email to subscribers interested in Cold War history and the progress of the Cold War Museum.
Sponsorship and advertisement opportunities are available. Our dedicated email list is over 12,000 subscribers and growing. Please contact The Cold War Museum to learn more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Nov-Dec, 2012 - Vol 12, Issue 4 - English
- August/Sept. 2012 - Vol 12, Issue 3 - English
- May, 2012 - Vol 12, Issue 2 - English
- Winter/Spring, 2012 - Vol 12, Issue 1 - English
- December 2011 - Vol 11, Issue 4 - English
- August 2011 - Vol 11, Issue 3 - English
- May 2011 - Vol 11, Issue 2 - English
- February 2011 - Vol 11, Issue 1 - English
- November 2010 - Vol 10, Issue 4 - English
- August 2010 - Vol. 10, Issue 3 - English
- May 2010 - Vol. 10, Issue 2 - English / Russian
- February 2010 - Vol. 10, Issue 1 - English
- November 2009 - Vol. 9, Issue 4 - English
- August 2009 - Vol. 9, Issue 3 - English
- May 2009 - Vol. 9, Issue 2 - English • Italian Update
- February 2009 - Vol. 9, Issue 1 - English — Deutsch
- November 2008 - Vol. 8, Issue 4 - English
- August 2008 - Vol. 8, Issue 3 - English — Deutsch
- May 2008 - Vol. 8, Issue 2
- February 2008 - Vol. 8, Issue 1 — (auf Deutsch - only the Berlin Chapter Update of the issue is translated into Deutsch, not the whole issue.)
- (Winter/Spring Update 2008 — (Italian - Serbo-Croatian - Bulgarian -
- November 2007 - Vol. 7, Issue 4 — (auf Deutsch )
- August 2007 - Vol. 7, Issue 3
- Spring 2007 Update — (Deutsch, Francais, Dutch, Polish)
- May 2007 - Vol. 7, Issue 2 — (auf Deutsch )
- February 2007 - Vol. 7, Issue 1 — (auf Deutsch - only the first section of the issue is translated into Deutsch, not the whole issue.)
- Winter/Spring Update 2007 — (auf Deutsch)
Cold War Times Archive — Pre-2005 See Recent Updates to August, 2001 Issue re: Sputnik
Cold War Times® Author Submission Guidelines
Cold War Times is accepting submissions articles about the Cold War for future issues. Please utilize the following guidelines for submissions. Whenever possible, please use E-Mail for submissions. Submissions should be typed with double- or 1 Ѕ-line spacing and no more than five (5) pages in length. For citations, endnotes are welcome but not required. Please include a list of sources if not using endnotes. Do not use “in-text” citation methods. Please include a brief paragraph-length biography. Photographs (either prints or in digital form) are welcome and will be returned upon request. For digital photos, please use JPEG format. Send submissions to Cold War Times® Editor or at the address listed in the preceding section.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader required. Download the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Note: Links to external sites will open in new browser windows and are not endorsed by The Cold War Museum.